March 3 - 6, 2016
Room rate is $164 per night for rooms reserved before Feb. 5th at 5pm
The conference hotel sells out quickly. Make your reservations today!
Exhibitor Registration for 2016 is closed
On-site registration will not be available if the conference sells out during pre-registration.
Organizations sending groups of 10 or more workshop attendees will receive a discount of $10/person by pre-registering. Not available for student registrations, or after pre-registration deadline (Jan 31st).
Cost includes entire conference attendance and Affiliate/Full or Student membership.
Registration is now open for the 2016 Regional Conference on Behavior Analysis. Click here to register.
Or, if registering a group for your organization, click here to register.
2016 Presentation Slides
- John Borrero: Differential Reinforcement
- Florence DiGennaro Reed: Treatment Integrity
- Wes Dotson: ABA Goes to College
- Tiffany Kodak: Assessment-Based Instruction
- Tiffany Kodak: Instructive Feedback
- Linda LeBlanc: Clinical Standards and Ethics Networks (1 hr)
- Linda LeBlanc: Conditional Discrimination (3 hr)
- Greg Madden: Delay Discounting
- Mark Mattaini: The Matrix Project
- Jay Moore: 3 hour Presentation Materials
- Dennis Reid: Promoting Meaningful Days for Adults with Severe Disabilities
- Dennis Reid: Training & Supervising Human Service Staff
- Joel Ringdahl: Variables Affecting the Persistence of Communication
- Kathleen Strickland-Cohen: Function-Based Support in Schools
- Ron Van Houten: Novel Applications of Behavior Analysis